This website is mainly written in Japanese. The following pages are including some photos, scientific names and explanations in English.
・ Chack list of Japanese parasitoid wasps...
・ Identification guide of Japanese parasitoid wasps.
1. Subfamily Pimplinae, Tribe Pimplini (Ichneumonidae)
2. Subfamily Lycorininae (Ichneumonidae)
3. Subfamily Rhyssinae (Ichneumonidae)
4.Subfamily Diacritinae (Ichneumonidae)
5a. Subfamily Metopiinae, Genus Metopius (Ichneumonidae)
5b. Subfamily Metopiinae, Genus Acerataspis (Ichneumonidae)
6. Family Stephanidae
7. Subfamily Braconinae, Genus Euurobracon (Braconidae)
8. Subfamily Eucerotinae (Ichneumonidae)
9. Subfamily Tryphoninae, Tribe Sphinctini (Ichneumonidae)
・ Photo album of other insects
The above list is an uploaded list of Japanese Ichneumonids. In this list, "blue texts" indicate that the taxon deposited in Kanagawa prefectural Museum of Natural History (KPMNH) and "blue texts with yellow marker" indicate that some duplicates available and the exchange of specimens is available.
If your museum or institute requires the exchange of specimens, please ask the webmaster (KW).